As a digital marketing consultant, I’m well aware of the stresses that come with keeping your clients, projects & your team well managed whilst also trying to keep your business at the best level possible.
For just over a year and a half, I’ve been seeking the perfect project management program. I’ve had countless meetings with experts and my team to run through the various types of PM software available, and none of them has ever been just right. That was until Teamwork came to light.
From the off, the Teamwork platform looked like an absolute dream due to it having everything I needed in one place and the fact that it was simple enough for my team to use without drawing too much attention or time away from delivering their work.
They also offer a fantastic thirty-day free trial, which allowed us all together to dip our feet into the TW pool and to get a great feel of how it could benefit us as a business. But before I get any further into our experience, I’d like to share a breakdown of what makes Teamwork so great:
- It provides a clear overview of your project workload, and you can manage individual & team tasks, giving full visibility over your to-do list.
- You track your project progress and gain immediate status updates (through email or app notifications) on your work throughout the lifecycle of a single task.
- My team & I have the ability to report and optimise on how tasks are progressing, spot any problems before they happen, and gain a holistic view of your overall workload.
- Everyone can manage their files using integrations like Google Drive & DropBox – perfect for a remote work agency like us.
- It’s easily accessible wherever you are through its mobile app, allowing us to manage our tasks & each other whilst on the road.
When making the jump, I expected that we would perhaps have a bit of lag in between changes in practice. But, each team member has taken to it like a duck to water and oh what a difference it has made to us all & our mental wellbeing.
We’re now hitting deadlines better than ever, we’ve cut down on our communication outside of the platform and now when a client needs an update we can just jump on Teamwork and give them it in a better timely manner.
As we approach our busiest time of year, I can already tell that the level of positivity will reach an all-time high, and as a result, we’ll deliver a better standard of service. A win-win for both us & our client portfolio.
I’d definitely recommend Teamwork to anyone who is in the same position as me.
Thanks for reading,
Myk Baxter, eCommerce Consultant
The post An Insight Into: Teamwork – The Ultimate Project Management Software Program appeared first on eCommerce Expert.